Are you a musician, forced by the circumstances to work from home right now? Or is music part of your life in other ways and you suddenly find yourself locked up at home, with more free time to spend than usual?
We encourage you to use the time wisely.
Write new music, record songs that you haven’t had time to finish before or practice on your instrument. Take the time to set up your equipment properly. Or learn and explore how to monetize your music and musical assets online.
Either way, the right tools are important to make the most of your time and discover opportunities despite the current situation.
EBS tools that can help and inspire you.
- The EBS MicroBass 3 is a compact analog multi-tool that helps you to shape your sound and feed your recording device with a studio-quality bass tone. It also features a built-in tuner, aux input, and a professional headphone amp to rehearse and practice to recorded music.
- The EBS Session combos are excellent tools to help you grow as a bass player. The honest and natural sound reveals the things you need to improve and rewards progress as you develop. Features include an aux input, a recording output, and a headphones output that mutes the speaker when you plug in your headphones.
- Is your pedalboard a mess? Then we suggest you check out EBS world-famous and space-saving pedalboard accessories that will help you clear the clutter and secure a great signal throughout the board.
Can I still buy equipment, despite the Corona situation?
First of all, we understand the reality for many of you right now, especially in the music business. Buying musical equipment is not important if your basic income is hanging on a thread, or completely wiped out by the lockdown. It’s the devastating reality for many of you, including a lot of our closest friends.
If your economic situation allows investing in music equipment though, here’s what you can do:
- Shop online.
You can order online through most internet shops dealing with musical equipment. The delivery of goods is restricted in only a few local areas around the World. Check with your local authorities and the shop if necessary.
- Shop at your local store.
You can shop at your local retail store if there isn’t a lockdown preventing them from keeping open.
- Shop at the EBS webshop.
You can order selected service parts, merchandise, and selected accessories from the EBS webshop. If you need a service part that is not listed on the webshop, contact us.
- New Facebook Group
One way is to like and follow us on Facebook and join our new Facebook group ‘Stay connected with the EBS family!’ Get together, share your gear images and post and discuss bass and EBS related matters with us and other users. There are some simple rules to follow, but other than that, everyone is welcome. It’s easy to join, just go to facebook.com/ebssweden and click the ‘Visit group’ button. If you are logged to Facebook via your browser, you can go directly to the group by clicking here.
- Follow and tag EBS on Instagram
EBS is on Instagram too; @ebsswedenofficial. Follow us if you like and tag your photos with #ebsamps #ebseffects or simply @ebsswedenofficial if you like to share anything EBS related to the rest of the world.
- Subscribe to our Youtube-channel
If you enjoy just sitting back watching videos online, feel free to subscribe to EBS channel at youtube.com/ebssweden
- Subscribe to the EBS Newsletter
If you prefer to get news and updates from EBS in your mailbox, sign up to our mailing list.
You can also reach out to EBS by contacting us here.