We’re delighted to reveal the results from three recent reviews of EBS pedals, each receiving maximum score.
The MultiComp Blue Label got 5 out of 5 by Bonedo.de
“A must ‘check out’ for bass players who are looking for an easy-to-use and compact pedal for soft and transparent compressor sounds!”
[translated from German]
The BassIQ Blue Label also was rewarded 5 out of 5 by Bonedo.de
“If you are looking for a flexible filter pedal for electric bass with first-class sound quality, you definitely can’t go wrong with the EBS BassIQ Blue Label.” [translated from German]
The MicroBass 3 scored 5 out of 5 in Guitar Interactive Magazine.
“It’s so good; the design is bound to be copied soon!”
- The music business meets online – and you are invited!
- EBS 802 awarded ‘Bass head of the year’!
- Katatonia release a ‘Live Stream Album’ – interview with Bass Player Niklas Sandin
- Video: Hear the EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp in the studio
- New: EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp