- Andrew James Mirabile, working singer/guitar player in upstate New York
THE EBS PCF FLAT PATCH CABLE IS AN ORIGINAL DESIGN BY EBS. DUE TO THE CLEVER SPACE SAVING DESIGN, THE CABLES HAVE BECOME THE PATCH CABLE-TO-GO FOR MUSICIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.*
If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you.
To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum.
The PCF Deluxe (PCF-DL) series is the most affordable alternative and is an improved version of the original design.
- Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
- Very compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
- NEW! Now also available as TRS (Stereo) patch cables in 28 and 58 cm (PCF-DLS28 & DLS58).
Since the introduction, these cables have made thousands of customers happy. We hope you will become one of them too.**
Buy the cables at local stores and online dealers all over the world.
* THE 'DELUXE' CABLE (PCF-DL) IS IMPROVED ON SEVERAL POINTS AND HAS NOW REPLACED THE 'PCF' MODEL.
** Great customer reviews and very few reported failures from hundreds of thousands sold cables so far.
PCF-DL10, 10 cm PCF-DL18, 18 cm PCF-DL28, 28 cm PCF-DL58, 58 cm
EUIPO Design Patent: 003004076-0001.
US & CANADA PATENTS PENDING
Construction & Technical Specifications for PCF Deluxe
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable) 30,0 x 13,0 x 6,0 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug