THE HIGH PERFORMANCE FLAT PATCH CABLE OFFERS THE BEST SIGNAL QUALITY OF ALL EBS FAMOUS FLAT PATCH CABLES.
EBS Flat Patch Cables have helped pedalboard users to optimize the use of space on their pedal boards and revolutionized the patch cable market.
With the new addition of EBS High Performance (HP) ‘black gold’ flat patch cables, you will have access to a cable that both save space and provide premium signal quality at the same time.
- The new tin plated copper braid shield improves the shielding capability immensely to guarantee no signal loss on your pedalboard. It also improves the durability of the cables.
- The cables also have extremely low capacitance & resistance to prevent any signal loss.
- The contact has a 24K Gold plated tip, a unique black chrome finish, and a ribbed surface on the side of the housing for better grip and identity.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
The High Performance (HP) cables will be added as the top-of-the-line flat patch cables from EBS in addition to the existing Premium Gold (most compact) and PCF-Deluxe (most affordable) cables.
HP-10, 10 cm HP-18, 18 cm HP-28, 28 cm HP-58, 58 cm
US & CANADA PATENTS PENDING
Construction & Technical Specifications
for HP High Performance cables
- Contact house: Black chromed with 24 Carat Gold Plated contact tip
- Double Shield: Conductive PVC and Tin-plated Copper Braid Shield protects extremely well from both LF and HF interferences
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Tin-Plated Copper Braid shield: 96 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6,5 x 2,65 mm (rectangular cable), 29,8 x 13,5 x 5,7 mm (contact house)
EBS Professional Patch cables are designed and developed by EBS in Sweden
and assembled in China.