THE PREMIUM GOLD FLAT PATCH CABLE IS THE MOST COMPACT SERIES OF EBS FAMOUS FLAT PATCH CABLES.
- Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
- Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
PG-10, 10 cm PG-18, 18 cm PG-28, 28 cm PG-58, 58 cm
US & CANADA PATENTS PENDING
Construction & Technical Specifications
for PCF Premium Gold
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated
- Double Shield: Conductive PVC and Copper shield protect effectively from both LF and HF interferences.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Twisted Copper shield: 45 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 5,3 x 2,5 mm (rectangular cable), 22,0 x 11,5 x 5,0 mm (contact house)
EBS Professional Patch cables are designed and developed by EBS in Sweden
and assembled in China.