THE PREMIUM GOLD FLAT PATCH CABLE IS THE MOST COMPACT SERIES OF EBS FAMOUS FLAT PATCH CABLES.
If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you. To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact, and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum. The elegant Premium Gold (PG) series is the most compact and features 24K gold-plated contacts with even smaller housing than the original EBS PCF-Deluxe (PCF-D) cables.
- Double-shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong through the pedalboard.
- Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28, and 58 cm.
Since their introduction, these cables have made thousands of customers happy. We hope you will become one of them too. Buy the cables at local stores and online dealers all over the world. Great customer reviews and very few reported failures from hundreds of thousands of sold cables so far.
PG-10, 10 cm PG-18, 18 cm PG-28, 28 cm PG-58, 58 cm
US & CANADA PATENTS PENDING
The story behind the original flat patch cable:
Construction & Technical Specifications
for PCF Premium Gold
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated
- Double Shield: Conductive PE and Copper shields protect effectively from LF and HF interferences.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Twisted Copper shield: 45 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 5,3 x 2,5 mm (rectangular cable), 22,0 x 11,5 x 5,0 mm (contact house)
EBS Professional Patch cables are designed and developed by EBS in Sweden
and assembled in China.