With superior sound quality, powerful filters, and essential features, the new Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp by EBS is the perfect tool to deal with all the challenges that come with amplifying acoustic instruments.
“I have been using this new preamp on every show and in the studio since November 2019, when I got the final sample in my hands. It has become a mainstay to my upright bass sound. I think it is absolutely essential for every acoustic bass player to own one of these. The 2-channel preamp allows you to have a completely different setting for bowing and pizzicato at the push of a button.
The effects loop, EQ, ¼”, and XLR input and outputs make it extremely versatile for stage or studio. It even sounds great on the electric bass.”, comments Stanley Clarke.
Here are the key features of the new preamp:
- 2-channel preamp (A/B or A+B)
- Operates with Studio-grade signal quality
- 10 Mohm Impedance inputs (both channels)
- Individual High Pass/Notch Filter for each channel
- XLR microphone input with Phantom Power (channel B)
- Electret pickup support (channel A)
- Tuner output
- Effects Loop (serial/parallel)
- Balanced Output (with Speaker Simulator and Ground Lift)
- Aux Input and professional-grade headphones output.
- Power Supply included.
The Stanley Clarke Acoustic Preamp is an excellent tool also for other acoustic instruments than upright bass.
The new pedal is available now.
Want to hear what it sounds like?
We went to the Baggpipe Studios with bass player Rubem Farias and acoustic guitarist Steinar Aadnekvam to capture the sound of the new EBS Stanley Clarke Acoustic Preamp on both upright bass and acoustic guitar.
Are you interested in this product? Contact us to find a dealer.
- The music business meets online – and you are invited!
- EBS 802 awarded ‘Bass head of the year’!
- Katatonia release a ‘Live Stream Album’ – interview with Bass Player Niklas Sandin
- Video: Hear the EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp in the studio
- New: EBS Stanley Clarke Signature Acoustic Preamp