The Desktop Editor for EBS ReTracer Delay NEW!
Please follow these steps to get started, and make sure you do all preparations needed before installing the Editor…
- Update the ReTracer with the latest Firmware edition. Download and follow the instructions below to update correctly.
- Download and install the Editor on your computer
. Connectthe pedal to your computer via USB. Plug in your instrument to the pedal, and the pedal to an amp if you want to hear what you do.
- Start the Editor. Note: the first time, it will take a minute for the editor to create a synch file and upload all the necessary information from your pedal.
- Once the synchronizing is done, you are ready to start work with it.
- For a quick guide on the workflow, check out the video introduction below:
We would like to hear from you if you have any questions or details that you’d like to know more about regarding the Editor and how to use it. There will come more tutorials, and we might also put together a Q & A video based on your input. Since this is the first edition, we also would like to hear from you if you find any bugs or other thoughts that could help improve the editor for future editions. Send in your feedback here.
The latest Firmware Utilities and Firmware Version for the EBS ReTracer pedal.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you have the Firmware Utility installed before you download the Firmware.
Instructions how to update the Firmware is found below, and can also be downloaded as a PDF-file, by clicking here.
Note: you can also download these instructions as a PDF-file, HowToUpdateFirmware_Retracer ->> .
Disclaimer: The EBS Firmware utility, firmware and editor (hereafter called software)