THE EBS PCF DELUXE STEREO FLAT PATCH CABLE (PCF-DLS) IS BASED ON EBS ORIGINAL FLAT PATCH CABLE, BUT WITH TRS CONTACTS TO TRANSPORT STEREO SIGNAL. A NEW VERSION OF THIS CLASSIC CABLE WITH 30% REDUCED SIZE CONTACT HOUSING SHIPS FROM SEPTEMBER 2021.
If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, the super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables will help end the frustration. They perform excellently on sound and flexibility while reducing the required space between pedals to a minimum by their unique design.
New from September 2021:
- 30% reduced size contact housing.
Remaining features from the last version:
- Very compact size and flexible flat patch cables.
- Available in two lengths; 28 and 58 cm.
Buy them at local stores and online dealers all over the world.
Construction & Technical Specifications for PCF Deluxe
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable)
22 x 11,5 x 5,7 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled TRS Stereo audio plug
DLS-28, 28 cm cable.
DLS-58, 58 cm cable.