Usually, around this time of the year, we’re excited to go abroad meeting all our friends in the business face-to-face at the NAMM Show in California. However, due to the circumstances, the NAMM Show 2021 is replaced by a virtual show called Believe in Music, which EBS will attend as well.
So, what is the good news? Well, the best is that everyone is invited!
You don’t have to be inside the business to attend, all you need to do is follow this link and sign up for access to the show: https://attend.believeinmusic.tv/
The show will open up for visitors on January 18th (if you are a NAMM member, staff from an exhibiting company, or media representative you may have access to the show already).
Where do I find EBS at the show?
When you enter the show for the first time, you will reach a portal with a lot of tabs at the top.
Click the “Brands” tab and search for EBS to find us. You can connect with any member of our team listed on the EBS brand page or click the “Meet Attendees” tab and type the name or company associated with the person in the Search field and send a contact request.
There will be a live chat accessible from our brand page, and you can request to connect on a private one-to-one chat through the “Meet Attendees” tab, or by clicking on a specific member of our team at the bottom of our brand page as well.
What to expect on the EBS brand page?
- Connect with EBS staff members.
- Get an overview of the latest EBS gear.
- Access pre-recorded sessions about specific EBS products with a chat function to ask questions and get immediate feedback from EBS staff members.
- An exclusive pre-recorded live performance with a fusion trio called The Effect, featuring Henrik Linder from Dirty Loops, will be broadcasted on Wednesday, January 20 at 1 pm PST/10 pm CET. Find the link to the gig under “Sessions” on the EBS Brand Page at Believe In Music, as well as the tab “Full Schedule” from the events main menu.
- Download our 2021 Product Catalog, press releases, and links to video playlists under “Documents” in the menu on the EBS brand page.
- Win a T-shirt! 🙂
See you at #BelieveInMusic
All the Bass / The EBS Team