We are happy to present the Desktop Editor for the EBS ReTracer Delay workstation! It is available both for Windows and MacOS users and makes it fun and easy to create and organize sounds with your ReTracer pedal.
A quick guide to the Desktop Editor for the EBS Retracer Delay.
- Update the ReTracer with the latest Firmware edition. Download and follow the instructions to update correctly from the link after the video below.
- Download and install the Editor on your computer.
- Connect the ReTracer pedal to your computer via USB. Plug in your instrument to the pedal, and the pedal to an amp if you want to hear what you do.
- Start the Editor. Note: the first time, it will take a minute for the editor to create a synch file and upload all the necessary information from your pedal.
- Once the synchronizing is done, you are ready to start work with it.
- For a quick guide on the workflow, check out the video introduction below:
We would like to hear from you if you have any questions or details that you’d like to know more about regarding the Editor and how to use it. There will come more tutorials, and we might also put together a Q & A video based on your input. Since this is the first edition, we also would like to hear from you if you find any bugs or other thoughts that could help improve the editor for future editions.