The new EBS ReTracer Delay is a complete workstation packed with useful features. All suited in a compact pedal. The design create space for more effects on your pedalboard without compromising on your delay effects options.
Benefit from features like preserved effect Tail when you change program or turn off the effect(selectable); various Bypass modes; different Loop modes to use other effects to modulate or change the character of your delay effects; Mono, Stereo, Dual (true stereo) or Loop operation; extensive Tap tempo functions and more.
The pedal comes with preloaded firmware and several presets to get started with. Create, store and organize your own presets, based on the dozen Engines and many setting options available in the ReTracer.
The ReTracer supports Midi and can be used with external Expression devices.
Future updates and add-ons will be downloadable for free from the EBS website for owners of the ReTracer and can be installed via USB.
Estimated Price: $299
Preliminary to ship in the spring of 2018.
More details will be revealed at www.ebssweden.com shortly after NAMM
- EBS HD360 Anniversary Model – Limited Edition Bass Amp!
- Jean Genus with Hank Von Hell is new EBS Artist
- EBS 30 Years Concert with Henrik Linder, Soul Power & guests
- Kyle Konkiel, bass player of US supergroup Bad Wolves, is new EBS Artist
- EBS launches flat power distribution cables for Multi Power Supplies