Share your ReTracer presets with other users via the Program Transfer Utility software!
Now, you can create sounds with your pedal and share them with your friends that also have a ReTracer delay. Challenge each other’s creativity and explore the possibilities together.
How to import/export a specific preset (program)
- Download and install the Program Transfer Utility software on your computer.
- Connect the pedal via USB and make sure it is powered. Then start the pedal by pressing the Active footswitch.
- Open the Program Transfer Utility and press Connect.
- To export a sound:
- go to the sound you’d like to export using the pedal’s navigation.
- when selected, so the name of the sound appears on the pedals screen,
press the “Get Active Program” button in the Program Transfer Utility software interface.
- Press “Save program” and choose a location on your computer.
- To import a sound:
- Make sure you have the sound program file you’d like to import stored on your computer.
- Press “Load Program” from your Program Transfer Utility software interface, and then choose the sound program file you’d like to upload to your ReTracer.
- Press “Upload Program to Device” and wait until the name of the uploaded program appears on the screen of your pedal.
- Now, go to your pedal and press and hold the + button until “Save” appear.
Select a bank with the Tone knob and an available slot with the F.Back knob where you wish to store the sound program and then press TAP/SET and you are done.
The EBS Program Transfer utility software (hereafter called software) is provided “as is”. Any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
The software might contain errors and any use of the software will be at your own risk. We are in no event liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages however caused, whether in contract or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the software.
This disclaimer is governed by Swedish law.