Stockholm/Anaheim, January 2019
EBS MicroBass 3
– a new analog ‘multi-tool’ for bass players
How can you maintain your bass sound in all kinds of situations – without using a digital device or bringing out your entire rig? EBS answer the question with the new EBS MicroBass 3 preamp.
The EBS MicroBass 3 is a 2-channel preamp, built exclusively with premium components. It is engineered by EBS in Sweden with technologies from the famous HD360 and Fafner II amplifier designs.
Run the Clean and Drive channels in series or parallel. Use the dual balanced XLR-outputs to tap the signal post and pre EQ at the same time. With 10 Mohms input impedance, it handles any type of bass – passive, active or with piezo pickups.
The built-in tuner makes it easy to tune between songs without the need of an external device. The MicroBass 3 also carries an onboard compressor, similar to the one found on several EBS amplifiers, and several more features.
The analog EBS MicroBass 3 ensures your sound – every time.
- 100% analog professional preamp.
- Dual channels – Clean and Drive.
- Run in parallel or series.
- Blend control for the drive.
- Dual Balanced XLR-out (pre & post EQ or Stereo).
- Effects loop (mono or stereo).
- Character and Bright filters (clean channel).
- HI or LO gain drive engines.
- Thin or Deep type (drive channel).
- Tuner, Aux-input, Headphones out.
- 10 Mohms input impedance (main input).
- 9V DC, 400 mA required (power supply included).