EBS INTRODUCES A COMPLETE NEW LINE OF BASS COMBOS BASED ON THE AWARD WINNING REIDMAR AMP DESIGN. THE NEW COMBOS ARE MADE WITH THE AMBITION OF OFFERING GREAT SOUND THAT PRESERVE THE TONE OF THE BASS AND REFLECTING THE PERSONALITY OF THE MUSICIAN!
EBS has a long tradition of making bass combo units for professional use. All previously released combo models feature an entirely analog amp design. With the Magni 500 combos, EBS has aimed at making a professional sounding, competitive bass combo incorporating lightweight amp design
in combination with analog technology.
The EBS Magni 500 is available in two configurations, the 210 (2×10” + tweeter) and the 115 (1×15” + tweeter). Both use an amp section based on the award winning Reidmar design consisting of an all analog preamp with a lightweight power amp section.
The EBS Magni 500 bass combos will be delivered with a protective cover.
PRICE TO BE ANNOUNCED. AVAILABLE IN STORES AFTER THE SUMMER 2015.
MAGNI 500 FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Based upon the award winning Reidmar amp design.
- Extremely transparent to the character of your instrument.
- Fast responding and easy to dial in.
- High efficiency speakers for best tonal character.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Available in 2x 10” and 1x 15” full range configurations with tweeters.
- Switchable between 120/230V.
- Balanced XLR output with ground lift.
- Comes with protective cover.
More details will be revealed later on www.ebssweden.com
DON’T MISS THE PREVIOUS POSTS WITH NEW GEAR FROM MUSIKMESSE ABOUT THE RED LABEL PEDALS FOR GUITAR, THE NEW BLACK LABEL STUDIO EDITION PEDALS FOR BASS AND THE NEW EBS REIDMAR 750 LIGHTWEIGHT BASS AMP!