“The Red Twister is a high quality, road-worthy pedal. It's a great addition to any pedalboard. The variety of flange and chorus effects is perfect for my psychedelic rock sound."
- Vinny Martell,
THE EBS RED TWISTER GUITAR EDITION IS AN ANALOG STUDIO QUALITY CHORUS, FLANGE AND PITCH MODULATION EFFECTS FOR GUITAR. THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF USER FRIENDLINESS AND SONIC AWESOMENESS!
To give you the most comprehensive way possible today to try these pedals online, check out our new player below from TonePedia.com, using authentic high definition recorded samples of the EBS Guitar Edition pedals, with the instrument and amp shown below.Instructions:
- Click on the pedal you want to try
- Change the parameters below the pedal field to change the settings on the pedal you are listening to (the controls represent the controls on the selected pedal).
- In the same way, change the pickup setting on the guitar below the guitar field.
- For variation in style, choose a sample in the drop-down menu below the pedal control field.
- Some of the variations adds the possibility to combine the selected effect with distortion/overdrive. On these samples, a button to engage distortion appears in the pedal control field.
Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
Input Impedance 700 kohms
Bandwidth +0/-3 dB 20 - 20 kHz
Delay Bandwith +0/-3 dB 200 - 8 kHz
Delay Level mix min/max -oo - +3 dB
Center Delay Time
Flange 1.5 ms
Chorus 2.8 ms
Pitch Modul. 4.1 ms
Modulation Depth min/max +/- 50% of nominal delay time
LFO Range min/max 0.15 - 7.5 Hz
Bypass True Bypass
Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
Weight 400g (0.88 lb.)
Power Requirements 9-12 V DC Regulated, 35 mA max*
* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.
Demos & Samples
Timo Somers from Delain/Vengeance showing the EBS Red Label Pedals in this video:
GUITARIST MAGAZINE, UK, September Issue, 2015
“Classy flanging and chorus in one pedal, nicely implemented, 8/10”. Full review in the magazine.
REVIEW iGuitar Magazine, UK, issue 36, 2015
“It’s great that this pedal (Red Twister GE) offers a Flange setting too, making it much more than just your average Chorus stomp box…The quality of sound and tone is excellent, making it a musical rather than just a ‘crazy sounds’ pedal”.
Watch the video here (RedTwister part start at 6:44):
REVIEW from GUITAR & BASS MAGAZINE, UK
“(The Red Twister’s) Soft mode is absolutely lovely, with plenty of chorus-y shimmer, which is made all the more tuneful by the pedal’s intrinsic analogue warmth.”
The whole review available in Guitar & Bass Magazine, UK, October 2015 issue