“A very classy reverb that will endow your tone with an authentic sense of space or the ambience of a vintage studio recording”.
- GUITARIST MAGAZINE, UK
THE EBS DYNAVERB GUITAR EDITION OFFER EIGHT DIFFERENT TRUE STEREO DIGITAL REVERB EFFECTS, FROM ROOMS, TO PLATES, TO HALLS. ALL IN A COMPACT PEDAL.
To give you the most comprehensive way possible today to try these pedals online, check out our new player below from TonePedia.com, using authentic high definition recorded samples of the EBS Guitar Edition pedals, with the instrument and amp shown below.Instructions:
- Click on the pedal you want to try
- Change the parameters below the pedal field to change the settings on the pedal you are listening to (the controls represent the controls on the selected pedal).
- In the same way, change the pickup setting on the guitar below the guitar field.
- For variation in style, choose a sample in the drop-down menu below the pedal control field.
- Some of the variations adds the possibility to combine the selected effect with distortion/overdrive. On these samples, a button to engage distortion appears in the pedal control field.
Nominal Input Level - 8 dBv
1 Mohms stereo
500 kohms mono
Dry Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
Reverb Bandwidth +0/-3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
Tone Low Pass Filter min / max 1 / 20 kHz
Reverb Types 3 Rooms, 3 Plates and 2 Halls
Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
Dynamic Range 107 dB A-weighted
Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
Weight 400g (0.88 lb.)
Bypass True Bypass
Power Requirements 9 -12 V DC Regulated, 100 mA max.*
* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.
Demos & Samples
David Henriksson demo of the EBS DynaVerb Guitar Edition
Timo Somers from Delain/Vengeance showing the EBS Red Label Pedals in this video:
GUITARIST MAGAZINE, UK, September issue 2015
“A very classy, if premium-priced, reverb that will endow your tone with an authentic sense of space or the ambience of a vintage studio recording”. - 7/10. Read the magazine for full review.
REVIEW iGuitar Magazine, UK, issue 36, 2015
“There is no doubt that the DynaVerb GE is a very good reverb pedal, clear, transparent and musical with a wide variety of settings”.
Watch the video part here (DynaVerb starts at 9:43):
REVIEW from GUITAR & BASS MAGAZINE, UK
“The Dynaverb Guitar Edition is a high quality reverb, offering myriad options and numerous uses. Well worth trying out, both onstage and in the studio.”
The whole review available in Guitar & Bass Magazine, UK, October 2015 issue
Said about EBS DynaVerb (previous Black Label edition)
"The EBS DynaVerb is the best reverb pedal I have heard.
It sounds like a rack piece. Spatially and beautiful."
- Guitar tech Dave Phillips at LA Sound Design
"The EBS DynaVerb is the lushest sounding stereo reverb I know.
I use it all the time under solos - awesome sound!"
- Mike Scott, guitarist with Prince, Justin Timberlake etc.
"The EBS DynaVerb is the best reverb pedal I have ever used!"
- John Wesley, touring guitarist with Porcupine Tree